Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

I'm in love!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 06:36 PM
JohnP2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I'm in love!!

So Ifinally have been able to take my Losi 810 out for a real run (after the throttle servo broke the day after I broke her in).

All I can say is WOW!! While I've only driven it on-road and some light off-road, I am extremely pleased with the way this car handles. I'm going to soon post a video of the break-in experience (as well as how I think it compares/contrasts) to our OFNA Hyper 7 and yes - even my beloved Exceed Forza. I can tell you now, the differences (some good, some not as good) is extremely tangible, and that is precisely what I was looking for!

Taking this buggy out today and enjoying it like I do makes ALL the work/expense well worth it. I love it!!</p>
Old 03-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Sigma.40
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm in love!!

Congrats man, I had to wait awhile last year when I bought my 8ight 2.0, so I know it sucks. Have fun with it, though. Losi makes great products.

-This year I bought a brand new motorcycle and I have to wait until all the snow is gone to ride her. Until that happens, its in my living room. ITSKILLINGME!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:06 PM
JohnP2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Sigma.40

Congrats man, I had to wait awhile last year when I bought my 8ight 2.0, so I know it sucks. Have fun with it, though. Losi makes great products.

-This year I bought a brand new motorcycle and I have to wait until all the snow is gone to ride her. Until that happens, its in my living room. ITSKILLINGME!!!
Thanks. I imagine the Losi 8ight 2.0 is sick as much as I'm loving the 810.Your signature line is too funny, by the way. ;-)
Old 03-14-2012, 01:10 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good to hear it. I love my 810, it's easily the best 1/8th scale buggy I have ever driven. I like it more than my 8ight. It's lighter, a lot more nimble, and bullet proof. I will occasionally take it to the track, and people are amazed that a small block can keep up with a pack of true big block 1/8th scale buggies. 5k front, 5k center, and 3k rear diff oil... a world of difference over the stock grease, can't wait to take it to the track to see how it handles. I have a fresh set of Bowties just waiting for a nice race day.