Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

AR400

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 02:36 PM
gmeyer-RCU
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AR400

I just got my new AR400 rx's and I even read the inst. my question is does the negative side go to the outside or inside of the RX.
I will be using the first one in a 4ch glow model and I will use a standard Y harness does it matter if I reverse that channel I will most likely use the throttle channel.
Thanks Greg
Old 06-27-2012, 03:08 PM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: AR400

Why use a Y harness in a 4 channel model? There are separate connectors for each of the 4 channels and the battery.

Looks like the battery - goes to the end of the case (outside). The label on it shows the signal, then plus, then minus as you go towards the end of the case.

I just picked one up today, about to head home and bind it to the TX just because..

Old 06-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Aerocal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AR400

There should be a little diagram on the label next to the bind/data port.Negative is towards the outside and signal is towards the main body.