Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

Welcome

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 10:45 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome

I'd like to welcome everyone to the Wildhare r/c support forum. Tom Fawcett himself will be available to help you will all your support questions and comments. Enjoy!
Old 07-29-2003, 02:01 AM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome

Yes I am.

TF
Old 08-09-2003, 02:48 AM
bobknudsen
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome

HI TOM
I cant bring myself to be first, i like the looks of your 35%300,
but i wood like to here from some owners, and here what they say about the quality of the kit, how much it weighs, and how it flies.
Due know when this is going to happen.
Old 08-09-2003, 01:28 PM
rctom

Default Welcome

Originally posted by bobknudsen
HI TOM
I cant bring myself to be first, i like the looks of your 35%300,
but i wood like to here from some owners, and here what they say about the quality of the kit, how much it weighs, and how it flies.
Due know when this is going to happen.
You won't be the first by a long shot. There are a couple dozen of them flyng now. More than half of the first shipment is sold, and I'm getting ready to re-order.

Every report I have received to date has been very positive, the plane has been quite trouble-free with 2 exceptions.

One guy bent his landing gear, I have a stronger gear (a little heavier though) for people who want to trade weight for strength.

I've also had 2 reports from guys who bent their wing tube slightly doing extreme 3d aerobaitcs. I'm going to test a new carbon fiber tube that was supplied by Troybuilt Models. It's also lighter by at least a half pound (estimated).

Other than those, there have been no failures to date and nothing but excellent reports.

Why no postings? Probably because the people who fly really large planes like this don't ask a lot of questions on RCU. You could try posting this question in the Giant Planes forum, you might get more response there.

Or you could post an inquiry on Doug Cronkite's Scale Aerobatics list, that's where the big plane guys hang out. You can get on that list via the IMAC web site, http://www.mini-iac.com.

TF
Old 08-17-2003, 09:07 PM
jwkalk

Default Welcome

Need a schematic for the R-C flight setup using a seperate battery to power the servos and the reciever. would like both optic and stranded wire schematics JWK
Old 08-18-2003, 02:45 AM
rctom

Default Welcome

Originally posted by JWK
Need a schematic for the R-C flight setup using a seperate battery to power the servos and the reciever. would like both optic and stranded wire schematics JWK
JWK:

I'd love to help out but I've never used one of these setups. This is a little off-topic for this Wildhare support forum.

Maybe you'd have more luck in the general giant planes forum.

TF
Old 09-13-2003, 10:17 PM
MR TQ
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Welcome

Mr TQ here

Please, what size are the boxes the Extra 300 LX are shipped in.

Thanks