Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

prop nut

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 09:09 AM
tazzzz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default prop nut

Can anyone tell me if the prop nut for G 26 is the same nut from a G 23 zenoah,,I cant find it on the Horizon web,,they just show the nut for the G 23,and doesnt list one for the G 26 Im assuming its the same one,,,,,am I right?

thx TAZZZZ
Old 01-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Checklst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: prop nut

I do believe they are the same ..........My G26 is a M8 (8mm)bolt......during a quick search for bolt size G23 I did not run across anyone selling the g23 bolt that listed the size of said bolt.......but I did run across several G23 bolt adaptors that listed their size as 8MM.......even Tower Hobbies list a Tru Turn Aluminum spinner with 8mm bolt adapter for the G23.

Hope this help
Old 01-20-2013, 04:37 PM
karolh

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts

ORIGINAL: tazzzz

Can anyone tell me if the prop nut for G 26 is the same nut from a G 23 zenoah,,I cant find it on the Horizon web,,they just show the nut for the G 23,and doesnt list one for the G 26 Im assuming its the same one,,,,,am I right?

thx TAZZZZ
Yes they are similar.

Karol
Old 01-20-2013, 05:40 PM
tazzzz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys ''''''you would think Horizon would tell you that the G=23 prop nut is compatible with a G26,,,,,but then they arent much on tech info on a lot of their stuff.

thanks again==TAZZZZ