Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Go Directly to the end

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Go Directly to the end

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 02:46 AM
Aerosplat
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Go Directly to the end

In the old RCU, when looking at the list of threads in a given forum, you had the option of going directly to the last page in the thread. Now you have to open the thread to the first page, scroll to the bottom, then click on the arrow to go to the last page. Can you fix it so we can again go directly to the last page when opening a thread?
Thanks, Robert.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:25 AM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Go Directly to the end

Look to the right side of the thread row. There is an arrow pointing to the right. Click that arrow and it will take you directly to the last post.
Old 10-09-2003, 10:44 AM
bentgear

Seems that all it does is open the thread at the first page in a new window nto carry you to the last message in a thread.
Ed M.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:09 PM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

I just tried it on this thread and it took me to the last post just as it was supposed to. There may be a difference in the reaction of browsers. I am using Netscape 7.1 on Windows 2000. I have not tried it with any other browsers.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:59 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

clicking the right arrow should take you to the last post. however much of this stuff will be modified and improved this week with new code coming.