Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Christen Eagle II (Skyshark) - 27% (RTF)

Community
Search
Notices

Christen Eagle II (Skyshark) - 27% (RTF)

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2019, 08:48 AM
V35BFLYER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Christen Eagle II (Skyshark) - 27% (RTF)

No expense spared Skyshark Christen Eagle II RC bi-plane. Every component is brand new and this bad boy has never flown! I bought it directly from Mike Gray (new in the box) at his shop in Lake Havasu City, AZ before he moved to Florida. Then I started purchasing all the things I'd need to put it together. The engine is a brand new O.S. Max 160FX with a new Bisson Custom Pitts muffler and orange silicone exhausts. It has a brand new Spektrum AR7610 receiver with satellite, 8 high-torque servos, a 3.50 inch TruTurn spinner, a 6 volt five-cell NiMh receiver battery, a remote glow igniter, 16-8 Xoar prop, 4 inch Sullivan wheels, and every screw, nut, and bolt is new. And, it is superbly put together by me, a master RC builder. I will even include two (2) custom-colored props I bought from Redwing RC which compliment this airplane. There is absolutely nothing else to buy.

Wingspan - 64" Top
Wingspan - 62" Bottom

I have over $1,100.00 invested in this airplane and am willing to sell it for $895.00. (Please do not ask me to part it out or trade for anything).

Due to the size of the Christen Eagle, it REALLY should be picked up (Maricopa, AZ). A heavy-duty wooden crate plus shipping could easily cost $100 - $200 +/- to your city. If you'd like it shipped, I'll get a firm quote plus cost of materials.

Should you be interested in this one-of-a-kind bi-plane, please contact me through the RC Universe or directly at (copakim at yahoo dot com).

Last edited by V35BFLYER; 04-04-2019 at 08:59 AM.
Old 04-06-2019, 05:44 AM
am.willson
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry you`re so far away otherwise I would buy it from you.I`m in Ft.Lauderdale Florida.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:51 AM
am.willson
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by am.willson
Sorry you`re so far away otherwise I would buy it from you.I`m in Ft.Lauderdale Florida.
What would it cost to ship to North Lauderdale Florida Zip 33068 ???
Old 04-09-2019, 07:41 PM
V35BFLYER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by am.willson
What would it cost to ship to North Lauderdale Florida Zip 33068 ???
Check your personal email.