Community
Search
Notices

Comp arf ultra flash bnf!! With extras!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 08:07 PM
vijays1418

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comp arf ultra flash bnf!! With extras!

Up for sale is the Ultra Flash (used good) T-BIRD scheme which includes the following:

Length: 81 inches.
wingspan: 70 inches.
JR receiver.
Retract fail safe.
2 2s 2200 lipo batteries for receiver.
1 2s 4000 lipo battery for turbine.
EZ wing install connector which only uses one wire connection for flaps and ailerons.
Air retracts.
Pro-link struts. Strong enough for grass take off and landings.
Jetcat P-160 converted to Kerostart (this turbine performs flawlessly never had a flameout and has power for days).
Also has easy bind lead so you will not have to dig the receiver out to bind it.
I will also include Jackie Sacks wing bag, horizontal and vertical stab covers and a custom caddie that was built to transport this plane and store it. Also will transfer DX-18 radio programming. I will also include any spare parts that I may have collected throughout the ownership of this plane.

This plane flies phenomenally and tracks great even without a gyro. The only hick up i had with this plane was on one landing where the nose landing gear pin separated (the one that attaches the strut with the retract). The strut detached and caused a hole in the bottom of the wing. The hole was repaired with some gorilla tape (fiberglass i believe) and covered with monokote sticker. The pin was replaced with BVM pin and the plane has been flown multiple times since with no issues. last time it flew was about 2 weeks ago. I can also send videos of it flying after the repair.

I'm open to fair negotiation on the price. No shipping local pickup, will work with you to facilitate pickup in the DC, Maryland and Virginia area any further we can negotiate. if you would like to see the Turbine run at the time of pickup I will be more than happy to facilitate that as well.

can deliver to Fredericksburg RC event next weekend 8/25

Reason for sale: The only reason I am parting with this plane is to buy an F-16.

Serious inquiries can be texted to 347-556-2168.

Paypal accepted. you can send payment as friend so no 3% fee.

Last edited by vijays1418; 08-20-2019 at 06:56 AM.