Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Fork in the Road

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2021, 11:42 AM
latebloomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fork in the Road

Hi Everyone.
I started thinking about my Savage .25 again & converting it to electric, as the person I live doesn't want to have nitro fuel in her garage. The fuel is at my brother's & I thought of giving to someone who runs nitro cars or trucks at the race track. I did some browsing online at other sites as well as reading a few posts here at the site, & with the money I'll be spending on modifications I could almost buy brand new or at least used. I have a brushed motor that I can use most likely a 540 or 550. I've been looking at Traxxas products mainly as the company hasn't declared bankruptcy yet, but I don't have a problem with other brands like Losi or Associated. There's a guy in Calgary looking to buy rc vehicles & willing to pay a good price. I don't know what my savage would go for as I haven't upgraded any part of it.

Thanks

Last edited by latebloomer; 06-17-2021 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Needs Improvement