Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

What other hobbies do you have?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2022, 06:47 AM
gow589
My Feedback: (1)

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Cassy0110
I admire the people here, you do so much, my fav hobby is ping pong, I'm interested in it for 10 years, I've recently bought a table Killerspin, it's a bit pricey but worth it. My husband is a little nervous because I spend so much money on hobbies.
In the 80's I went to JR Olympics in Ping Pong. Truth is, there were three of us and they took us three. I was the third by default. When I got there, everyone was beating me; bad. Then I got this kid half my age. He could barely look over the edge of the table. I thought "Finally, someone I can beat!" I served and he jumped in the air like a kamikaze smacking the ball like Serena Williams! I thought, "$%%^& !!! I can't even beat this little runt!"
Old 12-01-2022, 10:53 PM
Cassy0110

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's funny and sad at the same time!
Old 12-29-2022, 05:54 PM
RCoffroadracer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Fat Tire Bike Mens
Hey,
As the discussion is about hobbies than I also want to share my hobby. My hobby is bike riding and I love bikes. I have 3 motorcycles and 2 bikes. I have Honda CBR, Yamaha MT 125, Ninja H2R that are motorcycles, and a Trinx temp 1.0 road bike. I love morning vibes when I was cycling and exercising on this bike.
👍. Me too

I also like firearms but not sure its ok to post those pictures. If you look hard enough you can see my steel targets and a paper stand

Last edited by RCoffroadracer; 12-29-2022 at 06:04 PM.
The following users liked this post:
gow589 (12-29-2022)
Old 12-30-2022, 09:56 AM
Bdaddydan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H O trains

Love to build and run HO trains and love to collect skateboards
Old 02-21-2023, 04:53 AM
carlgrover

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I build furniture once in a while. I used to collect antique woodworking tools, particularly planes. I still use them but haven't added to the herd lately. I ride motorcycles and have a couple of ancient ones that I work on more than I ride.

carl
Old 03-05-2023, 08:22 AM
1Deerwhacker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Honeybees….

We got into honeybees a few years ago.
We bought a house in the country on 18 acres with a pond and woods, and a friend of mine that is a beekeeper asked if he could place a hive here.
Well……one thing led to another, and 10 hives later we are beekeeping and selling honey. We don’t make a fortune on it. In fact, we put most of the profits into MORE equipment and more hives. I guess we make a few bucks each year, but it’s not going to replace our 401k’s.
So……it a hobby that pays for itself. We found out our garden is much stronger with the bees here also.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:19 AM
ankhx

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Problem solving is my hobby