Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Aussie musclecar bodys

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 09:08 PM
FPV racer wilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aussie musclecar bodys

Australia manufactures some cool muscle cars from the 1960s to to day Holden monaro (pontiac GTO) Ford fpv typhoon ford falcon cobra, dodge rt charger and holden A9x torana we have body shells made to suit rs cars in Aus but would other people in other countrys would be intrested in muscle cars from the land down under?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl28481.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	943001   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tz66937.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	943003   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fy72620.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	943004  
Attached Images  
Old 05-04-2008, 10:13 PM
yeatesy

Default RE: Aussie musclecar bodys

What kind of price range are you selling the shells for? Also does anyone make an EH Holden shell... i can't even find small scale models of them. (is that an XC falcon shell in the pic? any chance of a XC ute shell?)
Old 05-05-2008, 12:16 AM
FPV racer wilo

Sorry I don't sell Aussie bodyshells but a person in my club has a vaccum forming machine and is making EH shells for m03 mini chassis and holden SLR5000 bodys for the mini he only makes a few from time to time for himself
Old 05-05-2008, 04:05 AM
yeatesy

if he's interested in selling an EH shell, send me his details i'm interested in one (for a reasonable price)
Old 05-09-2008, 12:31 AM
littleleon

Please PM me with any details. I'm super interested in getting my hands on some of the V8 racing bodies.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Spetz

Can he do 300mm wheelbase shells?
A Holden VE GTS would be tough as
Old 05-10-2008, 06:46 AM
FPV racer wilo

Frewer racing do the best looking falcon and commodore bodys model engines do the official v8 supercar 1/10 scale rc touring cars
and most of the larger v8 supercar teams sell the cars as part of their mechandise.
Good luck Brett.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv64846.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	946580   Click image for larger version

Name:	To45823.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	946581  
Old 05-10-2008, 08:02 PM
yeatesy

can you pm me his details so i can contact him about the EH shell and maybe get some pics from him?
Old 05-15-2008, 07:13 PM
magnat

Hell I cant even get these Shells and I live in the same state as FPV!!!

I have a Frewer Falcon and they are 200mm wide..

Old 06-01-2008, 01:18 AM
indgrl

yeah aussie muscle cars are brilliant. the frewer shells are an excellent representation of australian v8 supercars. the colt and great vigor examples are ok but can be very expensive and the majorty of them are prepainted.

fords should be blown to hell
Old 04-24-2022, 09:15 PM
OzMicro

Hey, I am a vacuum former operator who is going to make lots of Australian bodies plus American & British cars which nobody else sells. By the end of this year I should be selling Efigy, 48-215,FC-FE, EH, HR, HK Monaro, HT Ute, HQ sedan, VK, with more bodies coming till the end of 2023. There are also Fords including Ken Block's black Hooligan '65 Mustang, XK Falcon sedan, etc, etc. Hope this helps. Eventually I may be able to do special requests but realise that it takes 6-8 months just to make a buck ready for forming.
Old 06-07-2022, 06:11 PM
LDM79

Originally Posted by OzMicro
Hey, I am a vacuum former operator who is going to make lots of Australian bodies plus American & British cars which nobody else sells. By the end of this year I should be selling Efigy, 48-215,FC-FE, EH, HR, HK Monaro, HT Ute, HQ sedan, VK, with more bodies coming till the end of 2023. There are also Fords including Ken Block's black Hooligan '65 Mustang, XK Falcon sedan, etc, etc. Hope this helps. Eventually I may be able to do special requests but realise that it takes 6-8 months just to make a buck ready for forming.

where are you located OzMicro? I’m in northwest WA and would be keen on the shells you’re going to do
Old 04-16-2023, 12:24 AM
Omegawolf

Originally Posted by OzMicro
Hello OzMicro, do you have 1:10 shells of the Commodores models which are based on the GM/Opel/Vauxhall Omega and maybethe USA Cadillac Catera 1998-2002 models? I have one of the Irmscher Opel Omega V8star 2002 1:10 which is in original unpainted shape made by Carson rc but it misses the rear spoilerwing. By the way it is NOT for sale. I have a "99 Opel Omega B1 full options with complete Irmscher package and have a few USA Cadillac Catera options built in wich were"nt available in Europe. I also collect everything i can get my hands on from any made and model, accesoires etcof GM/Opel/Vauxhall Omega B models, Cadillac Catera, Chevrolet Omega and Holden Commodore/Senator/ Calais, UTE and Monaro based ond the Omega B body, so that"s why i"m interested in your shells. Can you tell me how much these shells cost and if you do ship to Europe how much shipping comes to it?
best regards Cor Sprangers/ Omegawolf
5165KL5Waspik
the Netherlands
Europe
Old 04-16-2023, 04:52 PM
OzMicro

Default All bodies on hold

Originally Posted by Omegawolf
Hello OzMicro, do you have 1:10 shells of the Commodores models which are based on the GM/Opel/Vauxhall Omega and maybethe USA Cadillac Catera 1998-2002 models? I have one of the Irmscher Opel Omega V8star 2002 1:10 which is in original unpainted shape made by Carson rc but it misses the rear spoilerwing. By the way it is NOT for sale. I have a "99 Opel Omega B1 full options with complete Irmscher package and have a few USA Cadillac Catera options built in wich were"nt available in Europe. I also collect everything i can get my hands on from any made and model, accesoires etcof GM/Opel/Vauxhall Omega B models, Cadillac Catera, Chevrolet Omega and Holden Commodore/Senator/ Calais, UTE and Monaro based ond the Omega B body, so that"s why i"m interested in your shells. Can you tell me how much these shells cost and if you do ship to Europe how much shipping comes to it?
best regards Cor Sprangers/ Omegawolf
5165KL5Waspik
the Netherlands
Europe
Hi,
Thanks for your enquiry but I have had to put the 1/10 scale bodies on hold while I restore 2 x 1:1 full size bodies. If and when I get back to the cars, I will contact you again
Steve