Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Telemetry sensor to tell if there is a complete circuit

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2023, 07:29 PM
Planecub

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Telemetry sensor to tell if there is a complete circuit

I know about most of the sensors for telemetry for the Spektrum (voltage, rpm,temperature, etc, etc). Is there a sensor to determine if there is a complete electrical circuit (ie check if a bulb is lit...positive to light bulb to negative?) Another way to ask is if there is a comprehensive list of sensors available for the Spektrum line of equipment.
Thanks
Old 06-19-2023, 04:11 AM
AndyKunz

Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

If you go to the Horizon Hobby web page and enter Spektrum Telemetry in the search box you get a good list of the official Horizon ones.

There are third-party sensors available from several sources, but most are tied to their equipment. PowerBox and Smoke-EL.com support their products. There are several sensors available from Alan Kitching ([email protected]). He actually has a sensor that would work for you, I think. The pressure sensor protocol also includes support for gear-sense switches (so you can get your "three greens").

There are numerous projects in RCGroups in their DIY Electronics forum. There are a few threads in particular that will interest you.

But if you're asking for a comprehensive list of everything available, not that I know of.

Hope that helps.

Andy