Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Toy-Grade RC Products
Reload this Page >

Rastar Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport 25

Community
Search
Notices
Toy-Grade RC Products Post in here about toy-grade rc products and the mods you''re making to them. These typically fall in the sub $100 range.

Rastar Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport 25

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2024, 12:41 AM
BlackSeaRC

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Rastar Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport 25

I have quite a few different RC vehicles of hobby grade and toy grade. Of all the brands producing toy grade products, I have found that Rastar offer a good compromise between cost and quality. Their products are all officially licensed and that means that the scale realism is usually some of the best available. Although a variety of scales are available, I prefer the larger 1:14 scale products as these usually feature a detailed interior and sometimes, opening doors. This particular example reviewed below is one of my favourites. It is the Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport 25 designed to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Porsche's association with Manthey Racing. The model features a fully detailed race interior and exterior graphics that accurately replicate the real full size car. It comes ready-to-run with a 2.4GHz RC handset and a rechargeable battery but on the downside, the press-button controls are not proportional. There is also a smaller 1:24 scale variant available. To see the car being unboxed, reviewed in close-up detail and then tested outdoors plus to find out interesting facts on the real vehicle, please watch the video below:

BlackSeaRC