Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

T14x4

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2024, 02:14 PM
pippy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T14x4

Hi all, is anybody using the JR T14x4 transmitter, if so could you verify that in aeroplane mode under throttle curve is it possible to switch between pos0 and pos1 so that 2 curves can be set up. I have an XG14 and it won’t do this even though the manual says it should be able.

Actually the same question also applies for the T44 transmitter if anyone is using one.

Last edited by pippy; 09-29-2024 at 02:21 PM.
Old 09-29-2024, 03:25 PM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

T14x4 has either one or two throttle curves depending on whether a SW SEL has been set up. If no SW SEL has been picked, it’s one curve that you can modify. If you have a SW SEL, then there are two possibilities. Only the On curve is shown and can be modified. The OFF curve cannot. It is a linear 0-100% line.

I don’t have a T44 but do own an XG11. I am certain the programming is the same. The Pos0 and Pos1 curves can both be modified. The curve shown does not necessarily correspond to the SW SEL position. The curve shown and possibly being modified is determined by the POS message in the upper left quadrant of the screen.

Disclaimer: The descriptions above are for transmitters sold in US. Possibly the Europeans are different.

Allan
Old 09-29-2024, 11:49 PM
pippy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Allan, that is as I suspected, the T14 is the same software as the Xg14 and the T44 is the same as the Xg11. I need at least 2 programmable curves to operate a D3 esc so I will have to purchase a T44 for this purpose. Or look at the possibility of changing from JR after 35 years being loyal to the brand. Scary.
my opinion is that a throttle curve that is linear and not programmable is not a curve.