Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Futaba dlph2, gya553 and R3008SB

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Futaba dlph2, gya553 and R3008SB

Search this Thread

Old Today, 12:44 PM
Chrisluede

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba dlph2, gya553 and R3008SB

Hi, I bought the above equipment for an RC petrol plane with 2 ailerons, 2 elevators, one rudder. I have a problem making the GYA 553 work by following the connection diagram of DLPH2 where all servos are
connected directly to it. the gyroGYA553 is connected to the DLPH2 RX1 to Sbus2 and the R3008SB receiver is connected via Sbus2 (GYA553 to R3008SB) as per the diagram supplied by futaba.
My question is do have have to respect the channels connection on the DLPH2 as shown on the GYA553 manual ? If I do that, only the ailerons work but the elevators and rudder don't work.
Can someone help
Old Today, 01:11 PM
jaka54

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Have you flown R/C planes before? You do not need any fancy gyro or DLPH2 (whatever that is) to fly a R/C plane . What you need to get started in this hobby is a model flying club where you can get help to learn flying (and building and so fort).
If you could send pictures of your set up would be fine so we could help you.
Greetings from Sweden!

Q-500 racerwith Kyosho.40 glow engine.