Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Mystery Servo Mount (wing) Ziroli Corsair?

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Mystery Servo Mount (wing) Ziroli Corsair?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2002, 02:03 AM
INJUN_EAR
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mystery Servo Mount (wing) Ziroli Corsair?

Okay, who knows what the heck kind of servo fits this mounting?

I bought this airplane (Ziroli Corsair) third hand. The guy I bought it from doesn't have a clue as to what servo (aileron) that the builder had in mind.

I've checked out the Multiplex site and it doesn't appear to be a Multiplex "low profile" wing servo......

Anyone recognize the mounting pattern?

Old 05-18-2002, 04:16 AM
pittsdriver
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Injun Ear, I think thats the old broke the mounting lug off and drilled a new hole in the center. I think you could take a brand new servo and break the lug off with a pair of pliers and drill a hole through it in the same spot. Course you might just want to drill a new hole in the mounting block. Might not be as much work as breaking off the lug on the new servo. Don
Old 05-18-2002, 07:12 PM
INJUN_EAR
Banned

Thanks, but I don't think so.....Both the right and left servo mounts are loated the same way.

Also, I should have said that the only way to line up with the horn is if the servo is mounted on it's side...

Well, if nobody recognizes this pattern, I'm going to tear out the blocks and start over.
Old 05-18-2002, 08:23 PM
pittsdriver
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Injun Ear, Just joking around on the last post. Must be some after market mount.I'd take those blocks out and mount the sero in a plywood hatch cover. Don
Old 05-19-2002, 12:35 AM
TrueScale
My Feedback: (47)

Default srevo

You might check out horizons site for the jr servo I think is number 3321 which has the mounting lugs like this. Believe its around 65 to 70 oz torq. The jet boys use this for ail on thin wings