Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Aerohawk Problem

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Aerohawk Problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2003, 04:26 PM
bmratc72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerohawk Problem

Hey kids, I'm having a problem with the antirotation arm on my Aerohawk continualy breaking. I was wondering if there is a quick fix or any web sites that sell upgraded antirotation arm. Helihobby doesn't have any. Second, what is the best upgraded motor to put on the Aerohawk...oh and the last question is what if any are recommended upgrades to help the heli remain smooth and stable during flight. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2003, 06:14 PM
rødebaldakin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aerohawk Problem

If the antirotation arm keeps breaking you are doing something very wrong, no need for any upgrade to this part, what would it possibly be?. No mod is going to make your heli fly smoth if its not balanced and set up right. I would recomend you to work with it as it is and get on with the mods when you got it howering pretty good.