Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Traxxas.com is bogus.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Rcbros
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas.com is bogus.

I posted an add on there website today trying to sell my old .15 T-maxx rolling chassis. I then put at the bottom willing to trade for a mini-t or losi xxx-t.
About 1 hour later i came to find out that they deleted my post and gave me a bad number rating?? because i was talking about another brand.

However I was just looking trough another thread and found a guy talking about his savage and how it drives better and all this stuff. Along with people replys saying there going to get savage. Now y would my post get deleted and not this guys???
I DON"T UNDERSTAND!
Old 02-08-2004, 10:31 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Traxxas.com is bogus.

Maybe they don't allow mention of non traxxas items there? you can post your ad here (free on monday) if you like and note that you are willing to trade as well for any brand...good luck
Old 02-09-2004, 12:06 AM
MotorPsyko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Traxxas.com is bogus.

Many sites are touchy about buy/sell/trade/e|3ay stuff... If theres a designated forum for such activities then post it there otherwise don't be suprised when the mod nazi's snipe or wash your posts about that sort of thing. Just the nature of messageboards these days =\