Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

play in the flybar

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

play in the flybar

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 12:44 AM
MUGGA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default play in the flybar

The nice weather finally got here in Ontario Canada. I finally got my HB out doors, WOW!!!!! (I know I'm going to have loads of fun this summer). One little issue I have is, The wabbles. From time to time I get crazy shacks ( wind 4km gust 10km) I noticed some play in the fly bar, if I hold the main gear I can wiggle the fly bar ( the tip of the paddle moves almost an inch). HMMM I got my HB in Nov 2003 and I fly 3 times a day.

Should I have this much play? or should I be looking at something else?
Old 04-21-2004, 07:10 AM
MTDV
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: play in the flybar

I don't have an HB to experience with, but I have my Feda Dragonfly since last May. I play almost twice everyday and more on the weekend, but the fly bar is still intacted with a very small wiggling. I think you should take the head a part to exam what broke before going out for the next flying. I found a litle loose between the swashplate and the anti rotation bar, so I added a thin heat shrink in. My heli flies much more stable. Happy flying.

MTDV
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay75607.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	124769