Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Aero-works 36% Katana vs 33% Ultimate

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Aero-works 36% Katana vs 33% Ultimate

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 11:59 AM
3D Pilot
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aero-works 36% Katana vs 33% Ultimate

I have asked you before your thoughts on the new 36%Katana that has come out and you responded saying that you were impressed with the flight characteristics.

I now would like to ask you if you are familiar with the new 33% Ultimate, I do realize that this is a smaller version of your TOC winning plane, but I was hopping that you might have flowen this smaller version? FYI: I was there at the TOC in the bleachers right behind your pit whatching a master at work. Talking to you and also others while I was there sure has made a diffrence to how I am flying now.

The reson for this Email is I would like you to tell me if there is a differences in fight characteristics of these two planes and if one has advantages over the other? Please be as detailed as possible.

I am going to purchase one of these planes and I am just trying to do some research on them both.( who better to ask than you.)

Thanks for your response

3D Pilot
Old 04-20-2004, 05:17 PM
Passport1
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Aero-works 36% Katana vs 33% Ultimate

There is no need to get to detailed here as theyare both very good planes. I think for this answer the only correct way for you to decide is which one is the most appealing to you in the air. This is one of those times when how it looks to you should mean everything , because theyare equally nice planes in every other way that I can see.

Have fun with your new Ultana. <G>

Chip
ORIGINAL: 3D Pilot

I have asked you before your thoughts on the new 36%Katana that has come out and you responded saying that you were impressed with the flight characteristics.

I now would like to ask you if you are familiar with the new 33% Ultimate, I do realize that this is a smaller version of your TOC winning plane, but I was hopping that you might have flowen this smaller version? FYI: I was there at the TOC in the bleachers right behind your pit whatching a master at work. Talking to you and also others while I was there sure has made a diffrence to how I am flying now.

The reson for this Email is I would like you to tell me if there is a differences in fight characteristics of these two planes and if one has advantages over the other? Please be as detailed as possible.

I am going to purchase one of these planes and I am just trying to do some research on them both.( who better to ask than you.)

Thanks for your response

3D Pilot
Old 04-21-2004, 08:12 AM
jongurley
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aero-works 36% Katana vs 33% Ultimate

Ultana HAHAHA