Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet on KTTV Ch 11 in L.A.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet on KTTV Ch 11 in L.A.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 12:05 AM
Turbulence
My Feedback: (76)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Jet on KTTV Ch 11 in L.A.

O.K. guys this will only apply to very few of you. There will be a segment on the 10:00 News on Channel 11 about jets. Dont know anything about it but just saw the promo. I say it should air around 10:30 or so but just though I pass it on for in case of you can get a glimpse.

Turbulence
Old 05-08-2004, 12:27 AM
Turbulence
My Feedback: (76)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Jet on KTTV Ch 11 in L.A.

O.K. Never mind it's over. Basically it was all positive (except for Sung) It was filmed at various places and times. Mostly during the Sepulveda Jet Rally. They concentrated in the WOW factor. Even strapped a camcorder in Sung's A-37. the paid a visit to JetCat USA and talked to Redman, Interviews with Sung at his place where he explains the cost of his twin Bee powered Yellow F-15 (yeah Sung's lot's of wives watching that show and he gives prices LOL) A couple of other people at Apollo 11 filed who I did not recognize. All cool and good in my book.

When I saw the PROMO, I thought it was going to go South.

Turbulence