Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Got New Plane for good deal.

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Got New Plane for good deal.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2002, 03:19 AM
power6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got New Plane for good deal.

Hello all,
Youve all ben so helpfull with suggestions. I thought id tell you about a recent find and buy. I picked up a 110inch W.S Champ very nice plane complete for an unbeatable price. It is put together very nice super attention to detail but it has a Super Tiger 2000 onit . Im guessing the gentlman liked glow engines. But I dont the engine is very nice tight and in good condition but im wanting to go Gasser and maybe smoke in future What do you guys think of maybe a G45 zenoah for it? Or maybe a diffrent gasser? Let me know what you think. Ill need to get some pictures and post them to see if someone recognizes the kit. And im thinking of building a cliped flat wing for it very soon as well..
Thanks
[email protected]