Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Seaplanes
Reload this Page >

loss of controal?

Community
Search
Notices
Seaplanes Aircraft that typically take off and land on water...radio control seaplane discussions are in here.

loss of controal?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 06:37 PM
nightrider646

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default loss of controal?

i was flying my avisar and took off flew half a pattern, but i lost i controal with the plane and it crashed. the antena wasn't near a servo or anything metalic. it was in range, i have a narow-band raido, the batt and all servos were pluged into the recever, i had a full bat, and tx charge, the reciver and bat were mounted in foam, and i just can't figure out what happend. i tested all the radio equipment later in my workshop and it worked fine. any ideas?
Old 06-16-2003, 09:02 PM
JimCasey
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default loss of controal?

I have had it happen, too. Sometimes there are spurious radio signals that cause interference. Once I had a transmitter with a faulty component, and it would throw glitches. Check the condition of the donnectors that connect the batt pack to the circuitry. If they are spring leaves, they get dirty. THey lose tension. Polish them with a pencil eraser and a soft cloth, spring them a little tighter, and try again.