Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Vintage RC experts I need your help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Mr. Furious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vintage RC experts I need your help!

My coworker remembers having a car in the late 80's or early 90's. It was glow fuel/nitro powered and had chain drive. He thinks it was called 'Athena' . We can't find anything anywhere searching with that name. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Old 09-02-2004, 05:23 PM
Head-n-1/2

Default RE: Vintage RC experts I need your help!

Kyosho had the Vanning and the Integra buggies that were chain drive, and I think Thunder Tiger had one called the SilverFox ( I think) . Hope that helps.
Old 09-02-2004, 11:37 PM
maxxman
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Vintage RC experts I need your help!

the athena was made by a company called a.y.k. and it was a chain drive like the landjump and the vanning, presto and mint las vegas. do a search for darryns rc he has the most awesome collection ive ever seen of old rc cars.