Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

JOHN MELSON=P.O.S.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 09:03 PM
Nitro-Basher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JOHN MELSON=P.O.S.

He will rob you like he did me and 2 other people,he offers a great trade but then doesnt give you the right tracking # because he doesnt send anything,then keeps promising and promising to pay then he stops picking up the phone or answering emails.Heres HIS info John Melson 56 garden ave milledgeville,tenn zip 38359 he also uses a p.o. box if anybody lives close to him pm me please .DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM NO MATTER WHAT HE PROMISES he uses 2 names on different sites John26 and Anthony26.He will be getting a visit soon
Old 09-24-2004, 12:19 AM
ndeepoffroad

Default RE: JOHN MELSON=P.O.S.

sweet. get your money back, or take it outta him!!

you should do it Dirty Harry style........ask him one question, does he feel lucky? well, does he punk?
Old 09-24-2004, 12:22 AM
Booyah

Default RE: JOHN MELSON=P.O.S.

Please let us know how the outcome is! He may just be a kid and his parents know nothing about his actions??? I would take backup if your going to his house though