Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

G.B.Y. Perfect prop For G23

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

G.B.Y. Perfect prop For G23

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2002, 12:51 PM
popeye721
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G.B.Y. Perfect prop For G23

Well fellows i finaly got back from my vacation.
I took my G.B.Y. out to the flight Field . I'm in Tampa Fl, I fly at T.R.A.C. 4 weeks ago i flew the bird for the first time.I was very unhappy with it .It was with out a dout a flying potato with wings. As a matter of fact the next guy that told me it flew scale i was going to give him the darn thing,and tell him to have at it .Beleive me it flew just a notch above stall speed. I had a master air screw 18x6 on my G23. Now for the good news i put a 16x8 A.P.C. prop on it .It made all the difference in the world.The plane is now flying at twice the speed as before it's a dream come thruogh.It takes off instantly without a hitch loops,rolls knife edge, hammer heads,ect. at landing just a little power and it touchs down perfect. If you are haveing a problem with speed .get a 16x8 A.P.C. and you will be a happy R.C.Flyer again

Andrew