Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

KANGKE USA - CUSTOMER SVC

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

KANGKE USA - CUSTOMER SVC

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 07:28 PM
tashley
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: <span class=

Ray and James at Kangke are top shelf. Customer service dosen't get any better than at Kangke.

Tom
Old 11-30-2004, 02:42 PM
rguy
My Feedback: (9)

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: KANGKE USA - CUSTOMER SVC

Having read all these post about Kangke Customer Service I find myself asking "what am I doing wrong"! Based on this thread and others I went online and ordered a complete webspecial package, a Kangke Cap bundled with a Brison 2.4. I own lots of brisons and love the engine. This was well over a month ago. I received the Cap within a week and have received nothing but excuses for the engine. Emails are going un-answered, I have been promised, apoligized to when promise was not met, promised again and apoligized again, etc. etc. I am very kind and understanding with both my calls and emails, the aircraft is complete and has been for 3 weeks just sitting there waiting on an engine which was paid for a long time ago.
Someone please share with me the secret to getting the great customer support mentioned over and over, trust me I will try it! I love the Cap, but it makes a poor paperweight!

Richard
Old 11-30-2004, 05:46 PM
sbaugz
My Feedback: (37)

I have had nothing but great experiences with Kangke myself. I own the 1/4 scale monocoupe and the waco. These are by far some of the best ARF's out there. They were very helpful when I contacted them on the telephone about some questions I had.
Old 11-30-2004, 06:46 PM
JoeAirPort
My Feedback: (41)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought a CAP232 120 and it's a great ARF. I had to get a replacement cowling and they sent me a new one after I sent them a picture. They are good guys. They will bend over backwards to take care of you.

PS: Check out my avatar.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:15 PM
crownvic

I have two of the kangke arfs the monocoupe and the waco both are the best arfs I have ever had.The quality is the best along with the people which is hard to find in todays world

Lonnie
Old 11-30-2004, 11:24 PM
crownvic

I sure would like to see you come out with a AT6 or a T28 or both in about fifth scale PLEEEEEEEEEASE

Lonnie
Old 12-01-2004, 07:50 AM
Meesh
My Feedback: (135)

I Have the 1/4 scale and 1/5 scale Monocoupes as well as the Waco bipe. They are without a doubt the nicest ARF's I have ever seen.
I took the 1/4 Scale Monocoupe to a club meeting for show and tell and got Oooohs and Aaaahhhs even from the die hard builders.

All I can say to Kangke is "Keep up the Good Work!"
Old 12-08-2004, 03:59 PM
ptgarcia
My Feedback: (36)

I just got off the phone with Kangke and again I'm a happy camper. I screwed the pooch and cut my main gear mounting screws a little too short on my Laser 2000. I called the guys at Kangke to ask what diameter screw it takes and not only did I get a quick reply (4 mm if anyone else needs to know) they are going to send me a set NO CHARGE! You can't beat that!
Old 12-08-2004, 04:06 PM
bentgear

Kangke does have great service, but still its seems "best" if you can talk with James or Ray. Had to have a wheel pant replaced the other day on a new Texas Huricane. Its here, I'm happy...........

Ed M.
Old 12-08-2004, 04:22 PM
GBR2
My Feedback: (1)

Got my 1/4 scale Monocoupe a couple of weeks back. Upon opening the main box, found that two of the longeron braces on the left side about 1/2 back, were broken off and floating in the fuselage. Longerons don't appear damaged, no damage to the box so not sure why so many glue joints failed. Emailed Kangke about this as I'm not sure I can get new wood back in there and make sufficiently good glue joints but they have yet to respond. I did send them a picture of the damage. If I don't hear in a few days, I guess I'll call. Overall though, the quality appears good.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:04 PM
GBR2
My Feedback: (1)

Well, just talked with James on the phone from Kangke. I was kind of surprised that he called me before I got to call him. Anyway, had a good conversation with him and got direction on getting my kit replaced.

Wanted to correct something from my last post. I just used a wrong choice of words. The glue joints themselves did not break but rather the wood behind all the glue let go. The glue itself was still intact and stronger than the wood. So good construction there. Still a mystery as to what happened as the box was in great shape. Guess it somehow took a hit somewhere.

Great service from Kangke. Wish more companies were like them.