Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Exhaust out the rear of the truck

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 10:19 PM
crazysavage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust out the rear of the truck

Does anybody out there know of a way to get a decent pipe to go out the rear of the savage with out using some hacked up 1/2 inch water pipe and with out making the header too long for the pipe to work. Does anybody agree that the exhaust should exit out the back of the truck and not all over the wheel and chassis?
Old 12-19-2004, 08:23 PM
Vortec_Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exhaust out the rear of the truck

Take a look at my gallery. I made it out of some stainless 3/8" brake line and a tubing bender. It's really simple to make. The stinger on the muffler is just big enough to fit this in and I have it connected with some fuel line and some clamps. It works great and doesn't pinch the power from the motor. I have the sirio .27 and the THS pipe and the truck rocks socks. I was going to try to list a few of these on e b a y and see if they sell. Shoot me an e-mail with a mailing address at [email protected]. I was thinking of charging $10 each. I'm in the process of making a dual outlet setup along similar lines but I haven't finished it yet.