Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

The Rat is no more...

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Vortec_Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Rat is no more...

[&o]So sad. Last Tuesday I had to trade in the Vortec Rat. Not the savage, her big brother. My new mortgage and my girl's dying Geo forced me to trade in the Rat. Now my little Rat is without a sibling (neither the new Cavalier or the Corrolla interests her). Anyone know any good places to bash or race around Sussex, NJ? My girl is going to be a little upset when she comes home from work one of these days to find an rc track in our new backyard.

BTW, if anyone's interested, Island Chevrolet in Staten Island has her in the used lot. They're asking $21G's.
Old 12-19-2004, 08:09 PM
Wizz Kid

Default RE: The Rat is no more...

so sad my brotha, so sad[&o]
Old 12-20-2004, 10:25 PM
ratpower396

time to start planning another project huh???
Old 12-21-2004, 09:05 AM
Vortec_Rat

It wouldn't be the same unless I could go with the 502 or maybe even a world 572. She was my first big block. You'll never forget your first. Right now I'm concentrating on the big bore kit for my bike. 119 cube and 150 hp up from 102 cube and 90hp. With the cold weather and my move the savage is in hibernation.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:32 PM
ratpower396

Ive heard the 119 ci kits are somewhat unreliable.Some people i have talked to said they like the 113 inch motors more for street than the bigger ones.That is until you talk to a boss hoss owner with the big block in it ..