Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Final Flight of Kennys' Hornet movie

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Final Flight of Kennys' Hornet movie

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 08:22 PM
hornetmex
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Final Flight of Kennys' Hornet movie

PERFECT JET KENNY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 06-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Kevin Greene
My Feedback: (85)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Final Flight of Kennys' Hornet movie

ORIGINAL: John Christensen

Here is the short version of what happened last night:

Me: "Hey honey, would you mind if we change the Palm Springs plans to next weekend. I had forgotten about a jet event in Sacramento this weekend!"

3 minutes of total silence...

Her: "OK, let me get this right... we have dated for 4 weeks now. The second weekend you went boating and drinking with your buddies on Lake Havasu. Last weekend you drove to Colorado to fly toy airplanes with your friends, and now you want to cancel our trip to the desert???" more silence...

Me:"Err... yes. It is a fun event!!!"

Her: "And you are leaving for two weeks to go to Hungary in July to fly toy planes also?"

Me: Err... yes, but that is different. It is the World Championships and I am the official photographer..."

Her: "Official photographer huh???"

Me: "Yup, really important job. The whole RCU comunity is waiting for pictures"

Her: "RCU What???"

Me: "Its a place we hang out online and talk about our toys..."

Her: "How old did you say you where?"

Me: "Err... 41"

Her: So, if I ask you to go play golf with my parents one Sunday a month, will you do that for me in return"

Me: "Gulp..." wipe spilled wine of chin "Sundays... Golf! -but I normally fly on Sundays... And I really suck at golf!"

Her: "well, I guess we WILL be going to Palm Springs this weekend then"

Sorry guys... I guess i'm pgoing to miss this event

Every now and then you have be a man and show her that you still have a pair----Don't listen to me...That's how I got divorced from wife #1---I've got an event to go to this weekend (The third event in a month---GOD the Tunica Air Races were a blast!!) Wife #2 isn't too fond of me right now. She's 5 months pregnant and my 4 year old is driving her nuts...........

Kevin