Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

help meeeeeee choose

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 08:25 PM
monster man14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help meeeeeee choose

i want a cralwer for aboutr 40 - 60 bucks
any ideas? and links with your ideas please
Old 09-09-2005, 08:29 PM
monster man14

Default RE: help meeeeeee choose

o0o ya and maybe 40 - 100 dollars not 40- 60 i want one with lots of tourque, to crwal and to have a flat bed tracter behind it to put a buggy on and pull the buggy
Old 09-09-2005, 10:19 PM
RC RAC3R

I think you are in a dream... time to wake up... to get a "rc hobby" crawler.. you are gonna be looking at about $400 easily...

but guys are getting these little 18th scale crawlers and they supposedly have lots of torque... but if you are pulling an 8th buggy... good luck... Im not sure on how much torque they do have..
Old 09-10-2005, 09:34 AM
monster man14

ok ok ok now i have gotten the hit in the head to realize that ur right, those little 1/18th trucks or other trucks around that same pirce can only crwal, not pull a 1/8th scale buggy. so waht do you recommend for crwaling right out of the box, then maybe be able to accept some modifications. I also heard that the revo, when tuned correctly and hopped up correctly, it can also rock crwal pretty good. any advice on the revo rock crwaler? and any advice on an electric rock crwaler that could crwal decently right out of the box?

Thank you for your help so far,
Andy
Old 09-10-2005, 06:44 PM
armedtotheteeth

Nylint RC Rocl Crawler. 45 bucks at wal mart. No joke. these things handle and crawl amazingly well out of the box, and if youre a little goog at fabrication you can do anything with these things. I'll put some pics up later of mine, I have relocated the bettery, lenthened the wheelbase, cut the tread, and lengthened the suspension linkage. It crawls up 50* angles, and it would EASILY tow a 1/8 scale buggy!
Old 09-10-2005, 07:13 PM
BrotherBjork
My Feedback: (60)

Let's see those pics... These things sound great! I'm going straight to wally-world tomorrow first thing!