Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Twin-Air 45 on sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 06:00 PM
William Robison
My Feedback: (3)

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Twin-Air 45 on sale

All:

Just got an email from the owner of Northeast Aerodynamics, he has cut the price of the Twin-Air by $20 for an "Oktoberfest Web Sale." To get the price it has to be purchased directly from www.ne-aero.com .

John didn't say how long he was going to hold the special price, so jump on it quickly if you want one.

He also does not pay me anything for plugging his plane, even though I've given him many hints. (Haw) I just think the Twin-Air is the best all round twin trainer to be had. Do a site search for a lot of testimonials.

Bill.

Old 10-08-2005, 08:32 PM
moodier
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Twin-Air 45 on sale

Hi;Boy that looks like a good deal!Have 2 twinstars but have always looked at the twin-air if it is as nice as people say maybe I better not pass it up.I dont build much anymore am to cheap when can buy planes all built for half the cost seems not profitable to build but haven't seen any of these for sale!!May have to break down!!Thanks for the heads up!!
Old 10-09-2005, 04:12 AM
William Robison

Got the word from John - good to the end of October.

Bill.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:03 PM
moodier

Hi;Bill; Looking for some info you seem familiar with some of these twins.Really like the twinaire but see in the for sale a dualaire 2/40.HOw does that compare to the twinaire?Hard to beat the price $250 with servos and retracts RTC.As I said getting ;lazy when you can buy completed planes for that kind of money and it is in my neighborhood.Just though maybe could get your imput before I do anything radical although it may be sold see he had a couple offers listed.Bad timing as am leaving for Az monday and he wants P/U but will see!!
Old 10-11-2005, 11:41 PM
William Robison

Moody:

Is it a Duelaire 2/40 or a Duellist 2/40? I know of a Dual-Air 2/40 being planned for the market, to the best of my knowledge none have been shipped.

If it's a Duellist it's a nice design, but check it. The plane is easy to build heavy - there are a lot of blocks to hollow out. Done right it's a great plane.

Or maybe it's a semi-scale Dallaire.

Bill.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:57 PM
William Robison

Moody:

If it's the one listed by hesper it is the Pica version of the Duellist 2/40. What I see in the picture looks OK, there is a $250 bid "Pending" according to the ad.

Bill.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:34 AM
moodier

Bill;Sorry for the error!It was late at night and I was thinking twinaire!Remembered at 2AM as was solving the other problems of the world what Idid!Was thinking of the twinaire but that looked like an awful good deal,Probably sold but asked him anyway.Have seen lot of posts on building the Dualist but not as much on flying them.thanks for the reply you are awful quick on here thought I could get on and explain my error before you got to it.