Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

1/4 Scale Byrons Christen Husky

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

1/4 Scale Byrons Christen Husky

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 05:46 PM
tsands
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/4 Scale Byrons Christen Husky

Hey guys. I just got an RTF Christen husky and was wondering what you all think of this plane. ST 3000 engine Futaba gear. I'm relatively new to this. Just started in January. Have a 1.20 Ultra Stick (not lite), and many low wing planes. FLy all pretty well. What do you think? Think I can fly it without destroying it?
Old 10-20-2005, 06:35 PM
RK-Aircraft
My Feedback: (81)

Default RE: 1/4 Scale Byrons Christen Husky

The Husky is nothing more than a slick SuperCub with more dyhedral. Should be a puppy to fly. [sm=thumbup.gif] What is the recommended engine size?
Old 10-20-2005, 08:52 PM
tsands
My Feedback: (3)

The manual said they tested I believe 4 engines in it and one was the Super Tigre 3000 like it has in it. I've never flown a plane with flaps. I have a GP Pete n Poke that requires coordinated turns like the manual says the Husky needs so I'm not too worried about that part. Just hate to take this big bird up and get some unwanted surprises.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:20 AM
RK-Aircraft
My Feedback: (81)

I doubt it. Don't use the flaps until you are familiar with its flying character. Some flaps balloon your landing so try them at about 300 feet first and see. You may have to dial in some down elevator to compensate.