Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

What changes is anybody making to the 3-d planes?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

What changes is anybody making to the 3-d planes?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 02:15 PM
bigal
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What changes is anybody making to the 3-d planes?

I'm fairly new to 3d flying and am hovering a profile some in real life.Just wanted to know in reflex if people are making changes to the 3d panes or are using them stock. They seem alot harder than Aerofly Pro. Thanks in advance for any comments. AL
Old 01-29-2006, 11:21 AM
sb13
My Feedback: (52)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What changes is anybody making to the 3-d planes?

I dont know what mods to make other than moving the cg back and making the plane lighter. I've been trying to find out the same thing as you but it seems that alot of people dont want to help. I ask questions during multiplayer sessions and a couple of people will help but for the most part paeople dont even respond. I think it's a shame that people have to be like this when we are all after the same thing.