Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Marutaka Cessna Citation/Beech Baron 58

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Marutaka Cessna Citation/Beech Baron 58

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2002, 03:31 AM
Fly RC II
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marutaka Cessna Citation/Beech Baron 58

I'm looking for comments or suggestions from anyone that might have built/seen the Cessna Citation and Beechcraft 58 Baron from Marutaka (Royal) kits sold by a Canadian company named Udisco. www.udisco.com is offering the kit - in stock for around $192.50 for the Citation and $178.50 for the Baron + shipping. I've read many comments about the baron but haven't seen anything from the citation. Thanks!

David
Old 12-11-2002, 07:08 AM
TexasAirBoss
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marutaka Cessna Citation/Beech Baron 58

I have seen the Citation fly a long, long time ago. It was a very realistic presentation of a 500. However, the coolest thing about this model was the brightest zenor strobe that I have ever seen on a model. It was like a flying flash cube.

I haven't seen the Baron, but I have seen what I believe is a Royal Cessna 310. Oh, what character!! It's an earlier 310 and the shape of the tail feathers combined with the tip tanks was just gorgeous.

Royals were known to have a good bit of balsa blocks in the kits. The joke was: "Just take away everything that ain't a Cessna 310". But the finished model is worth what ever it takes to build it!!