Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Round of Golf

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 01:25 PM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Round of Golf

You may have already read this one but it's still pretty good

A man staggers into an emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.

Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened.

"Well, it was like this," said the man, "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them. While I was rooting around I noticed one of the cows had something white at it's rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it -- stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt. That's when I made my BIG mistake."

"What did you do?" asks the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the cows tail and yelled to my wife, Hey, this looks like yours!"

"I don't remember much after that..."

Old 03-08-2006, 03:23 AM
Gus155

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Round of Golf

The same guy was playing a round, when on the 12 hole, he ended up in the bunker. there was an extra ball in the bunker so he put it in his right pocket and carried on playing.
On the 17th, he again ended up in the bunker, and again there was another ball there, so he picked it up and put it in his left pocket.
On finishing the round, and returning home, his wife noticed the bulges in his pockets, and asked " Whats in your Pockets?"
He replied " Golf Balls"
Her Reply was" Is it anything like Tennis Elbow?"
Old 03-08-2006, 03:26 AM
Gus155

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Round of Golf

I was playing a round of golf on sunday, and I asked the caddy what he thought of my game.
His reply" not bad but I prefer Golf"

I then asked him what he thought of the course, he replied that we had left it 15minute ago.