Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Where tofind reverse prop?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 09:20 AM
carlrich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where tofind reverse prop?

I am building a P38 and would like to reverse on motor. Will need one forward normal prop and a similar reverse pitch prop for them opposite rotation motor. Know who sells reverse pitch props for electric flight? Thinking 8x4 or 7x4 prop size.

Carl
Old 06-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Where tofind reverse prop?

You may need to look at glow props to find something suitable. Zinger makes the best selection of props, albeit wood, and they have pusher props in the sizes you are looking for.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Slowjohn

Hobby Lobby lists a fair amount of CR props and has them listed in the size you mentioned. Let me know if you need the link.

Slowjohn
Old 06-28-2006, 08:01 AM
carlrich

please forward the link as I must be looking in the wrong place on their site. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
Carl
Old 06-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Slowjohn

Hi Carl,
It's www.hobby-lobby.com/grprop.htm . The CR props are located about half way down the page or you can click on the 2 Blade Pusher Prop button at the top of the page under the header. Hope this helps everyone. I found these quite by accident. I'd been searching for CR props in this size myself for my Twin Mustang for 2 or 3 months.

Good Luck,
Slowjohn