Community
Search
Notices
MVVS Support Get support from 3 qualified MVVS Forum Hosts. Dar Zeelon, representative from Israel. David Moen, representative from Canada. Pe Reivers, representative from Netherlands.

58 fuel line pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 03:47 PM
FlooredCOBRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 58 fuel line pictures

I was looking to see if anyone had pictures on how they ran the fuel lines to the carb and to the nipples. I looked in the manual and did not see a thing on how to do this. This is my first gas engine so I have no clue how to plug up the fuel lines. On the engine there is one clear tube going out of a nipple. I believe it plugs back into the carb but not sure where.

So if anyone has any pictures on how to do this please post. I am lost. Or tell me what goes where.

Thanks!
Old 06-28-2006, 11:24 PM
FlooredCOBRA

Default RE: 58 fuel line pictures

if no pictures can anyone point me in a direction?
Old 06-28-2006, 11:52 PM
DarZeelon

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tony,

The black nipple connect to the fuel-tank. It is the fuel supply like on a regular glow carburettor.

The one opposite the nipple on the crankcase, connects to it. It it the diaphragm pump pressure pulse line.

The third nipple is on the top of the 'float chamber'...
It require atmospheric pressure. Just leave it, or connect a tube to a relatively calm area; maybe inside the fuselage.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:48 PM
FlooredCOBRA

DarZeelon,

You have answered my question. I will hook those lines up and get this plane done. Cant wait to crank it up.

Thanks for helping me out!