Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

rcMart.com won't answer my e-mails(about my 400$ order). Help me please!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

rcMart.com won't answer my e-mails(about my 400$ order). Help me please!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 05:36 AM
Nerubian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rcMart.com won't answer my e-mails(about my 400$ order). Help me please!

Hello,
I could really use som advice at the time being. It's about the folks over at rcMart.com...last weekend i placed an order with stuff worth over 400$. After confirming my shipping address(which was a painless process) they stopped talking to me. My order has been on the status "004. Processing" since last saturday, and i have been e-mailing them the whole week asking what's going on. They don't reply to my e-mails and it makes me very frustrated.
Could anyone please give some advice how to make something happen? Also, how should i do to get my money back?
Old 07-02-2006, 07:18 AM
J_D

Default RE: rcMart.com won't answer my e-mails(about my 400$ order). Help me please!

call them.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:54 AM
Nerubian

Default RE: rcMart.com won't answer my e-mails(about my 400$ order). Help me please!

ehm.. to call china from norway would not be very suggestible.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:26 AM
mkincy

they send your order via china postal service, it takes about 2 weeks, which is clearly stated on the website. alot of companys dont take kindly to emails from worried customers that kind of imply that the said company is dishonest (especialy in the far east where honnor is more important than daily meals). thats probably why they dont reply. my advice to you is wait for your order to arrive. if its not there in 2 weeks after the date you ordered it, then contact either paypal, or your CC company and file a complaint.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Rs43EVOman

They have a thing on there website so you can contact them, use that i alwas get a responce. go to the "Contct us section, hit the top shoice "Order Inquiry" and write your question, when i use that i alwasy get a quick response from them usually 1-2 days
Old 07-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Nerubian

First off mkincy, don't talk as you know anything. My order hasn't even been shipped, it's still being packaged as it has been for the last week.
And, Rs4, the last two inquires i sent them has not been replied to and have most likely been deleted.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Rs43EVOman

Hey where trying to help. Obviously E-mail isnt working so call them.
Old 07-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Nerubian

I know that, and i appreciate it. But if he read my first post he would have known that my order hadn't been shipped.
Calling HK from Norway would have to cost a fortune, any suggestions?: )
Old 07-02-2006, 04:38 PM
mkincy

i read your first post. just because it says "proccesing" doesn't mean anything. i mean if they dont even answer emails what makes you think they update your order status? If you are that worried about it just contact your CC company and ask for a refund. but i still say you will receive your order about 2 weeks after the day it was confirmed. Ive ordered several things from them, it always takes along time to get the order but it always comes. but ive never tried to email them or check shipping status, i just order and wait.
Old 07-02-2006, 05:48 PM
boltech

don't be rude. maybe he knows more than you think as he has ordered from them in the past. I too have ordered from them and their site kept reporting my order was being processed. When it finally gave a tracking number with the ship date being listed as 7 days earlier. the items showed up the next day at my door. on another order the site still said my order was in process even after I recieved the item in the mail. rule of thumb the site is not updated regularaly.

ORIGINAL: Nerubian

First off mkincy, don't talk as you know anything. My order hasn't even been shipped, it's still being packaged as it has been for the last week.
And, Rs4, the last two inquires i sent them has not been replied to and have most likely been deleted.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Nerubian

I'm sorry for acting a bit rude earlier, but this just keeping me frustrated. I hope you are right. But if it actually turns out that they haven't shipped my items, would the bank be in the right position to give me a refund straight out?
Thanks for all your input
Old 07-03-2006, 12:19 AM
Timmahh
Banned

alot of the items shipped from that area take time to ship. it takes a week in most cases here in the states to go from east coast to the west coast.
Timmahh
Old 07-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Nerubian

Well, after several e-mails sent i finally got a reply. One of the requested items was out of stock and they asked me if they should process the order without that item.
I think it's fairly weak telling me this after a long week. But i SINCERELY hope they will ship it out tomorrow!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:01 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

My experience with them is there customer service is very poor and is why I do all I can to stay away. I am from the old school and customer service is what it is all about. What few times I have dealt with them have not been favorable.
I do hope all works out for the best and good luck.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Nerubian

Thank you, 46u. I will stay away from rcMart after this is over, and i will continue to shop at Towerhobbies, they're good and reliable.