Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

alpha gp5 T boned my rs4

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 04:20 AM
RS4boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default alpha gp5 T boned my rs4

well 3 hours into running my new RS4 evo3 18ss my mates gp5 alpha lost control and t boned my RS4 nuffin happend to the shell butt my exaust is broken and my fuel tank has a crack in it oh well it happens before that it was goin pretty good on the tune so ive allreddy orderd a fuel tank i was wonderin if i should go a alloy exaust or should i stick with the orignal one ? i only just started lookin for a HPI alloy exaust for my RS4 butt havent yet found one butt i havent looked everywhere yet my fuel tank will cost around 25 bucks and the alloy non HPI exaust is 30 bucks what do you guys reckon ?? thankx (heres a pic of my exaust the tip snapped off i got a pic of the fuel tank butt you cant see the crack in it and i put a pic of my car up there too tell me what you think!) thankx again (the picture thing wont load the pics??)[img][/img]
Old 06-26-2006, 04:37 PM
nitromustang

Default RE: alpha gp5 T boned my rs4

Since you need a new pipe I would get the rd logics pipe found in the link below,or you can sometimes find it on ebay.

http://www.rdlogics.com/cgi-bin/cate...35S&type=store

Hpi themselves don't make any other pipe for the car except for the stock pipe.I would also suggest getting the racing primerless fuel tank instead of a stock replacement.The racing fuel tank doesnt have a primer...which is a good thing.The primers on the tanks have a tendency to form a leak,its not the matter of if,its the matter of when its goning to start leaking.Also you dont have to worry about the fuel line getting chopped up by the gears,because the fuel outlet comes out the top of the tank.

Here is the fuel tank,it doesnt specify that it will fit the car,but it does.

http://www.carttonic.com/catalog/ind...21,11322,16366

Mike
Old 07-08-2006, 04:57 AM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

There's also the 100cc tank available. it'll fit.
Old 07-09-2006, 03:52 AM
RS4boy

yer i got a lrp pipe while i wait for the logistics pipe to come in and i got the primerless fuel tank and a air filter cost me 100 bucks 45 for the pipe 30 for the hi perf air filter and 25 for fuel tank