Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

i am buying the Savage X SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 04:34 PM
azzman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i am buying the Savage X SS

I think what Crash_alot meant to say was:

Hi PatrickBW....

At the end of the day if people like hpi, then savage it is.. or if they like traxxas, then thats what it will be, every truck breaks and need repairs, they will never last for ever..lol
As for the LHS, I work in one and I dont care what people say... every shop will sell the cars they like...so if u go in to a shop with a guy who has a savage and likes it he will say good things.. if not he will recommend another type..!!.. Honest!!..lol

Traxxas, hpi whatever we all just wanna have fun, so thick or thin tvp it dont matter, get the truck u want!!...lol

Now my 2 cents...I would go for the XSS and when I (and if) I bent the TVPs, send them back to HPI for a warantee claim, but get some standard TVPs back. OR just buy some standard spare TVPs cheap off Ebay.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:57 PM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you get in trouble if you e-mail an e-bay seller and tell him he's a moron??.. Just saw a set of standard Savage TVP's on German e-bay here for €90!... What do they cost in the States?..
Old 08-14-2006, 05:23 PM
muttracer_61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just so you all know savage will not warentee tvps. so stock or upgrade.