Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > HPI Monster Truck Forum
Reload this Page >

Looking for 21t, 22t, 23t or 24t Clutch Bell for Savage????

Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Looking for 21t, 22t, 23t or 24t Clutch Bell for Savage????

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 04:06 PM
1brent1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for 21t, 22t, 23t or 24t Clutch Bell for Savage????

l'm looking for 21t, 22t, 23t or 24t Clutch Bell for Savage????

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Having a hell of a time.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:22 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Looking for 21t, 22t, 23t or 24t Clutch Bell for Savage????

the highest CB for the savage is the 20CB there is a 22CB made for the RS4 3 but it isnt harden steel like the savage ones it will probably hold up for a gallon or so before it warps...............

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXDHL9&P=7

there is a link to it ......it will go on the clutch/flywheel system that you already have garanteed (i tryed it the other day) but i dont know if u would have the room to mesh the 22CB/47SG i say try it if you have an engine that can pull that gearing!!!!! its 7 bucks for the bell its worth giveing it a shot!!!!

PS what engine are you useing???? its goin to have to be one STRONG ASS ENGINE!!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 05:14 PM
1brent1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

the highest CB for the savage is the 20CB there is a 22CB made for the RS4 3 but it isnt harden steel like the savage ones it will probably hold up for a gallon or so before it warps...............

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXDHL9&P=7

there is a link to it ......it will go on the clutch/flywheel system that you already have garanteed (i tryed it the other day) but i dont know if u would have the room to mesh the 22CB/47SG i say try it if you have an engine that can pull that gearing!!!!! its 7 bucks for the bell its worth giveing it a shot!!!!

PS what engine are you useing???? its goin to have to be one STRONG ASS ENGINE!!!!
what clutch would I use? that can't be for 1/8 scale right? also what pitch is it? standard savage 1 mm?

eb modded nova 528xr is the engine, lots of fun!!
Old 09-27-2006, 06:04 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its the same pitch as the savage one.......... and yes u can use the same clutch that you already have!!!! your goin to drive it onroad only right???