Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Help with Graupner radio

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 10:31 PM
w4rf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Graupner radio

At a local swap meet I bought a Graupner/JR MC 756 Transmitter and matching receiver which I intend to use in a boat. I didn't get a manual and although I've managed to find my way through some of the transmitter settings, some are still a mystery. Does anyone have a manual they could copy or scan for me? I'd be happy to pay copying and postage costs. The radio had 6 different cars in memory and I thought someone in this forum would be familiar with the radio.
Jerry in Nashville
Old 11-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Nomadio_Sales

Default RE: Help with Graupner radio

Graupner radios are the same as JR (Japan Radio) that is who makes them for Graupner so go on the Horizon web site find the matching JR radio you can tell by the looks and away you go.

BUT the Graupner radios are not on American freqs they can cause real problems if used in the USA. You can face a $10,000 fine and or a year in club fed if that radio causes problems and you are caught with it same fine if you sell it in the USA. You face the chance that you can cause problems with "Automated Machinery" using Euro radios in the USA. But there is no FCC police force looking however. Just letting you know what the risk is.

IF it has a RF deck you can take out you can replace it with a 75MHz RF unit and change the receiver or check it may already have been changed to 75MHz if not DO not use it it just is not worth the risk of hurting someone to drive your toy boat.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:36 AM
w4rf

Karlton , thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned that this one has a 27 Mhz module in it.
Jerry
Old 11-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Nomadio_Sales

LOL that would do it.