Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

*WH Extra 300LX 28%/G-62*

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Zippi
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: *WH Extra 300LX 28%/G-62*

mrbigg,

I got a good deal on the Extra 300LX and since I'm not a 3D flyer I wanted this one because it is a little more beefed up and the extra weight wont bother me at all. I don't need the light airframe so I opted for the heavier. The new one is very nice looking and beleive me, I thought about it.
Old 11-18-2006, 07:39 AM
mrbigg
My Feedback: (21)

Copy that. Save the money why you can. I got mine for pattern type flying. I'll throw a little bit of 3D in too, but I really wanted a crisp plane for pattern style moves.
Old 11-18-2006, 07:48 AM
Zippi
My Feedback: (10)

mrbigg,

This is a really nice plane and I plan on just flying aerobatic's and IMAC and maybe a hover here and there just as you. I need to get my G-62 sent off to RC Ignitions to have it converted to EI and have some weight taken off but with Christmas coming on money is a little tight. For the time being it just sits here on the spare bed in the computer roon where I get to look at it while I'm on line . That will do for now.