Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

what are all the offroad cars (buggie,truck,st, truggy) that come with fuel bottle and glow starter?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

what are all the offroad cars (buggie,truck,st, truggy) that come with fuel bottle and glow starter?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 05:43 PM
Specialzed
Banned
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are all the offroad cars (buggie,truck,st, truggy) that come with fuel bottle and glow starter?

im gunna buy my first nitro car i need the price of it to be no more than 370 cad and it can be any type of truck i just want it offrado and im looking at the raze but i wanna know about other ones 2.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:26 PM
IBrakeForNobody
My Feedback: (16)

Default RE: what are all the offroad cars (buggie,truck,st, truggy) that come with fuel bottle and glow starter?

With that budget, I'd recommend either then Losi XXX-NT Sport RTR II or the Associated RC10GT2 Race Spec RTR. I believe both come with glow starters and fuel bottles. You could get a cheaper car, but in the end, you get what you pay for. AKA, if you get some off-brand eBay car, then it will be very difficult to find spare parts and hopups. And trust me, you will break things.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:45 PM
chrobar

Default RE: what are all the offroad cars (buggie,truck,st, truggy) that come with fuel bottle and glow starter?

Will you be racing, if you will be then the AE GT2 or losi XXXNT2 would be good, but they can get kinda steep in price but your budget can handle it. Ever looked into Monster trucks, they are the bashing kings, especially the Savage. An OFNA buggy can get cheap too, 279 dollars for an LX Comp 2.