Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

OFNA PIRATE 10

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 01:58 PM
hot-bodies30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OFNA PIRATE 10

HI ALL....IM NEW HEREI JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ANY IF ANY AFTERMARKET HOP UP PARTS FOR A OFNA MONSTER PIRATE 10. I'VE BEEN TO NITROHOUSE.COM AND TOWWER HOBIES AND OTHER WEB SITES BUT NO LUCK.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:58 PM
ASSOCIATED_DRIVER

Default RE: OFNA PIRATE 10

I myself have an OFNA Dominator and has the same problem. Unfortunately these OFNA models are kinda old and parts are hard to find.

From time to time I check on ebay and get lucky. What kind of hop-ups are looking for?

By the way, please take the caps lock off.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Firefighter7

ORIGINAL: sportytheifs

HI ALL....IM NEW HEREI JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ANY IF ANY AFTERMARKET HOP UP PARTS FOR A OFNA MONSTER PIRATE 10. I'VE BEEN TO NITROHOUSE.COM AND TOWWER HOBIES AND OTHER WEB SITES BUT NO LUCK.
Double post......[:@][:@][X(]
Old 01-25-2007, 02:31 PM
hot-bodies30

ok thanks....just wanted to see if there was anything out there .......i really dont have problems getting replacement parts just whated to know if there was hop ups......thanks for the heads up