Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

RTR OR CRAWLER KIT SOON FROM AXIAL?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

RTR OR CRAWLER KIT SOON FROM AXIAL?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 06:56 AM
NITROHOLICS ANONYMOUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RTR OR CRAWLER KIT SOON FROM AXIAL?

Thanks, i thought that i got it right, and im glad you did too (Thanks Again)
Old 05-03-2007, 07:57 AM
ttoks

i dont crawl myself, no where around here to do it and i'm kinda short on large obstacles since i live in town now, but i love looking at the custom work some people do to make a good crawler, only buying the axells, drive shafts, tranny engine and servos and building the frame from scratch, a lot of dedication, i dont think that an RTR will get anywhere near something with so much time, effort and passion in it
Old 05-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Lumpmister

ORIGINAL: ttoks

i dont crawl myself, no where around here to do it and i'm kinda short on large obstacles since i live in town now, but i love looking at the custom work some people do to make a good crawler, only buying the axells, drive shafts, tranny engine and servos and building the frame from scratch, a lot of dedication, i dont think that an RTR will get anywhere near something with so much time, effort and passion in it
It might not be very passionate, but it might inspire a person to create thier own crawler with passion. This kit seems like a great segway for new crawlers who do not have the experience to build their own yet.