Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Wheely King Bodies

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 11:13 PM
lvblueyedboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheely King Bodies

I am looking in to getting a Wheely King (actually 3) one for each of my family. I want to keep them stock at first but I was to have different Bodies on them. Any one know where I can find bodies for them that I can paint. Or any ideas on ones that would fit. I have never built a Rock crawler and I want to take my time and do them right.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:41 AM
dezfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wheely King Bodies

ORIGINAL: lvblueyedboy

I am looking in to getting a Wheely King (actually 3) one for each of my family. I want to keep them stock at first but I was to have different Bodies on them. Any one know where I can find bodies for them that I can paint. Or any ideas on ones that would fit. I have never built a Rock crawler and I want to take my time and do them right.
Although the WK is listed as a 1/12 scale, many 1/10 bodies will work extremely well on it.

The HPI Baja bug body and 1/10 scale stadium truck bodies like the Crowd pleazer look good on the WK!