Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Help I need som tips for RS4's

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 12:43 AM
NightKidsi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help I need som tips for RS4's

Hey help my engine just got shot 2 days ago i was just asking if the fantom .12 engine is the best engine for my rs4. i only wont to spent about 120 on the engine so i thkn the engine is well worth the money. thats what people say. and can anybudy tell me som site were i can get tips for my freinds on how to take are of cars and like to brake them in. well thats all i got to say right now. thx for any answers.

www.SiRacer.com Nuff Said
Is There Vtec In Your Blood??
Old 03-31-2003, 01:02 AM
packfan88
My Feedback: (2)

hey what swrong with your engine?.....im tryong to do an experiment and maybe ill buy it off you ...pm me.

as far as engines go, with out owning any and going by just what ive read, i woud go with the fantom.
Old 03-31-2003, 02:21 AM
NightKidsi

well whats rong is my engine is shot which means there is no comfression in the engine whih also means i can move the whole fly wheel with my pinky. and it should be very tight and hard to move that good compression. well i ran my engine way to lean i alsways raced epople and beat them but i ran it at max like 97% of the time so it got burned out. im ging to get my fantom i just got the money and im giong to buyu it off ebay. yea so i have an extra engine thats shot idk ima put it up for sale at ebay if ya wanna take a look or mabey ill keep it. i dont know im still thinking.
Old 03-31-2003, 05:02 AM
Akina'sMtx-2
My Feedback: (4)

Get that Fantom if your on a budget. What engine was your old one, and how much you want for it? Im also planing to do a experiment with a old worn engine. Let me know.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:22 AM
KyleSch

Yes, a fantom FR12 will probably be your best bet

https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/c...pl?pn=FAN01016

its 140. I have used the 12SS engine and its nothing special, I don't recommend it for an upgrade engine.
Old 03-31-2003, 11:11 PM
NightKidsi

Default rb .12

well i think ima get a RB .12 its much faster than a fantom .12 but only like 40 dolors more for me to get it thx alot for your help guys also i had a stock hpi rs4 engine before i shot it. thx alot again.