Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

HELP! where can I find upgrade diffs for my mugen maybe Torsen...

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

HELP! where can I find upgrade diffs for my mugen maybe Torsen...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 04:00 AM
DSA.308
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! where can I find upgrade diffs for my mugen maybe Torsen...

I know I have seen in magazines a ad for Torsen 1/8 buggy diffs, but cant find them anywhere can someone tell me where I can buy a set? Thanks in advance!
Attached Images  
Old 04-01-2003, 04:30 AM
dagass

Fiorini makes Torsen diffs for the Storm and various other buggies.

www.fiorini.com There's an ad for them in the March 2003 R/C car action on page 41.

Some other sources you might check are:

http://nuovafaor.it/
http://www.generalsilicones.com/fioroni.html
http://www.twf8.ws/new/tech/tip/diff.html
Old 04-01-2003, 05:15 AM
DSA.308

Does anyone know if the Torsen diffs part# 49028 center, and 49029 front/rear that are for the OFNA MBX9.5 PRO will fit the Mugen and Kyosho? I noticed alot of the diffs for Mugen and Kyosho are interchangeable are the OFNA also???
Attached Images  
Old 04-01-2003, 05:38 AM
DSA.308

Ok thats it! I am selling some of my other rc stuff so I can replace all three diffs in my mugen with Fiorni....they are 200.00 EACH! So all I need is $600.00!

Ok I have two Fioroni storm center diffs....looking for a place to buy the Front/Rear now. Still havent found a dealer to buy from On-line or even over the telephone. HELP PLEASE!

Ram: if your interested it looks like I ened up with two of the Fioroni center diffs, they are 190.00 each. I bought two of them used on Ebay. Once they arrive and are as advertised and the final cost to me has been sorted out I would offer to sell onme to you for whatever I paid if your interested. Using just the center diff. gives 40% increase in traction, and adding the front which gives 25%, gives a total of 70%! Looks like the center is the one to start with giving 40% increase in traction by itself!