Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Is this a good battery

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Is this a good battery

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 06:03 PM
bassking511

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this a good battery

Is this a good battery?

1320mAh 3-Cell 11.1V LIPO, 16GA

http://www.amazon.com/1320mAh-3-Cell...635864&sr=1-25

it had to be from amazon.com, since i have credit to use on amazon.com from a GPT site i am on.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:14 PM
xodarap1

Default RE: Is this a good battery

I wouldn't buy it, but that's just my opinion. They don't even know what they are selling lol. The product description is different if you read it in both places..so there is no telling what you would end up getting. The thing to watch on Amazon or E-bay is the shipping and handling charges - they can be killer. A good "deal" is nothing if they shipping kills the savings.
Steve
Old 12-02-2007, 06:22 PM
bassking511

well...the description is an error...if you look at the picture....it actually has the correct infomation on it. Also, the website who will buy it for me, has a partnership with amazon, and they get free shipping for anything over $25
Old 12-02-2007, 06:33 PM
xodarap1

As long as you are sure of what you will get.
When I see people selling things where the pictures and text descriptions don't match, my first thought is that same person might be the one shipping my items and I could end up with the wrong thing.

Old 12-02-2007, 06:38 PM
bassking511

well..im not stupid...so ill be sure to check with the seller....and if it somehow arrived incorrectly...i have the website and amazon.com on my side....amazon has a buyer protection...

but enough of that....judging by the price ( remember no shipping) and the title ( assuming its correct) do u think its a good deal?
(esp since im not even spending my own cash for it)
Old 12-02-2007, 06:40 PM
xodarap1

I guess it can't hurt.. free is always good. But yup, be sure to check with the seller to make sure you will get what your looking for. A 2s or 3s 7.4 or 11.1 is a big difference. I hope it works out well for you.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Druss

what heli is this for? 13c isn't that great for a 400-450 size but should be alright on a 300 size or smaller.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:32 AM
bassking511

its for a Honey Bee King II with (most likely) a esky 3800kv or 3900kv brushless
Old 12-03-2007, 02:23 AM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any reason you are thinking of going with a off the wall distributer as opposed to a tried and tested one? Ebay.......Amazon, all the same stuff. 10 years ago they both had great deals and now you have to Snipe just to get a few bucks in savings and no warranty. Now that is worth it! Do the math and heed the advice of much more experienced Rc enthusiasts than myself. Buy Right and Buy Once! If it costs 5 more bucks for a decent waranty and support I suggest buy it. I have gone the cheap route and paid more than my fair share........and no returns.......no warranty. All for a few bucks savings and my stubborness. I now pay the going rate for products and get the going amont of support.........
It is your nickel, just make sure you get the backup needed when you purchase your products. No factory warranty usually isn't listed except in very fine print. Good luck with your purchase, It may be a screaming deal and I am just too stubborn to accept it......heh!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:09 PM
bassking511

the only reason i looked at this one..is its the best i can get that i can afford.. plus it has to be from amazon.com.......sure i can buy one somewhere else...and i have credit i can only use on amazon....thats why i looked there....geez